Well isn’t this exciting!
I don’t really win awards so I am going to milk this!!!!
I was nominated by a very lovely little blog called http://deprifun.wordpress.com/, go and have a read of her blog!
It couldn’t have come at a better time as the mojo was slipping but now that I am an award-winning blog (see milking it already) I shall have to up the ante!
The Rules and Requirements for The Versatile Blogger Award
1. Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2. Thank the person (or mythical being) who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post – no mythical being here – lucky for me!
3. Share seven things about yourself
4. Pass the award along to up to 15 favourite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
So, the seven things about myself:
(this is a little hard, I have to remember what I have and haven’t
said about myself via this blog………)
1. I have started watching re runs of Seventh Heaven – I don’t know why, it’s really kinda bad but it is so bad it is good – no need to spread this around!
2. My favourite colour is orange. I thought it used to be blue but I don’t think it really ever was.
3. While I’m on it, my favourite number used to be 2. I like 2,it sounds nice but I’m leaning towards 3. 3 is a strong number, I’m going to stick with 3.
4. I belong to a Charity Group called Project 24. We advocate and raise money for women and pick a charity each year to donate to. I have only just joined the group but it makes me feel really good! Please go check us out at: http://project24.com.au/
5. I think I want a wedding. It will either be a moonlit ceremony or we will elope – enough said about that (Are you reading this Mr Cruisey??)
6. I am doing Tough Mudder in August. Crazy? Yes. Excited? Yes. Now that I have put that out there, I better keep y’all up to date! Watch this space…….
7. Inspiration or motivation sayings shit me. Not all of them but well most of them. It sounds harsh doesn’t it – look I’m an intuitive, unharnessed psychic hippie but enough of the inspiration quotes – give me a funny arse quote any day!
There ya go, a few things about me.
And the 15 blog recommendations, in random order:
I’d like to thank the my family and friends for their encouragement and support. For all of the funny shit that they do that I can blog about. I’d like to thank the media – whether it be the truth or not, there’s always an angle. And finally I’d like to thank God – oh hang on, I thought I was on stage at an awards show ……….
Inspirational Quote !!!