So….well…..yep, not gonna beat around the bush, I have been neglecting my little blog. I have been a little busy, a little distracted, a little lazy and well, there are a couple of reasons for this:
1) The teenager is now on Face book and he tells me that I must ask permission before I say anything about him. (The other one is not on to that yet….there is some hope) I try to explain that it is not anything mean, it’s just that they
do so much stupid shit are my inspiration a lot of the time and I like to share their embarrassing moments achievements with everyone. Yeah righto, I do kinda vent about them…..a lot….and to be honest, it’s like venting about a toddler, they just keep doing the same shit, and then they stop, and then they do it again…..get my point.
2) I have decided to start-up my own business – there ‘bang’!!!!
I’m going to put myself out there and do what I do best and see how it goes – man, what have I got to lose? (income….???) I am going to be a Wedding Consultant & Event Planner. I have started the journey and have made a lot of connections but it is very very early so I am yet to put in my all at this point (but I am going to go full steam ahead!), which brings me to the next point….
3) I am leaving my secure, paying, full-time job after 18 years. (Wow, that looks scary now that it is written down…) I started at my job in 1996. I have left 4 times but always found my way back. I have worked in every department here and have a wealth of experience however, I have gone as far as I can go and it is time to move on. (I do have another part-time job to go to (until world domination of the Wedding Conulting) so it is not totally grim). It’s like moving out of home ya know – super exciting and scary at the same time but hey, sometimes ya just gotta jump.
4) I have jumped into business with my sister and brother as well (just because I didn’t have enough going on). The company called Sustainable Childcare Consultancy was started by my sister and brother a couple of years ago and we have now decided to move away from products and focus on consulting – my sisters specialty. Our Face book page is:
5) Mr Cruisey, my bearded god, did his first art exhibition. I am so, so super proud of him. I have always known how talented he is and he got to showcase it all in Bris Vegas recently. Here is his RAW Artists Profile:
and follow him on Face book:
He is a very funny, spunky, witty man!
So, that’s where I’ve been. I just got distracted for a while. I am going to keep this bloggidy blog going and just let it take on a life of its own. I will continue to blog about the crazy goings on in my little family (with permission of course) plus other crazy thing’s that happen in this thing called Life!!
And I leave you with a little clip that makes me crack up every.single.time – Have a great week x