So this is me…
It's Not Just Me Right? Coping with life, venting, ranting, raving, laughing and giggling along the way.
Posts gone by……
- Here Comes the Crazy! 22/02/2017
- Tis A Little Warm 12/02/2017
- How to Get Out The Door On Time – Repost Updated….. 09/11/2016
- Beware of the Beast…Re Post from 2013….And it still goes on….. 08/11/2016
- Get Summer Ready….Re Post from 2012…Ain’t Nothing Changed… 07/11/2016
- Follow It's Not Just Me, Right? on WordPress.com
Follow on Insty
Follow on Twitter itsnotjustme123My Tweets
People liked these ones, you might to….
- 12,176 hits
Tag Archives: Christmas
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, Thanks for hanging out with me so far on this journey, I am ever so grateful. Enjoy time with your family today and be thankful for the small things. Lotsa Love xx
When it comes to Christmas lights, well anything goes really doesn’t it. In our neighbourhood there are some full on houses and not so full on. On our street, the lights are a little more conservative which is cool cause … Continue reading
Seriously, there’s a lot of this going around right now isn’t there! Time to stress about money, time to do battle with the freaks at the shops, time for more bad service, bad attitudes, fights, tears and dramas. Well I … Continue reading
We had our staff party last night. This is all I have for today……..